MENU

Slide

Ettusais mascara post 2, htc magic, Cleo

Friday, September 25, 2009


So i've been using the Perfect Multi Mascara
for quite awhile already..

IMG_0381

AND I'M STILL LOVING IT!
The other day i was working out the other day,
sweating my ass off, and amazingly my mascara still looked
as perfect as how it looked when i 1st applied it!

While my foundation etc have all melted ooooooooff. LOL.
You'd think if it's waterproof/sweat-proof etc
then it'll prolly be very hard to remove?

NOT TRUE! Just soak a cotton wool,
soak it over your eyes for 5-10 seconds and
wipe off with the cotton wool and viola!

No crazy tugging at your lashes to remove the mascara,
Remember! tugging your eye area caused wrinkles!
So it's a BIGGGGG NONO OK!





And OMGGGGGG, i look damn weird in this month's issue of Cleo.
D A M N W E I R DDDDD! :x


IMG_0564

Anyway tried out the new products from Ettusais,
and i'm really loving it!
Much more than the normal ettusais shooter
(Which is the moisturizer!)

I'll be blogging more about these new products next month!
So look out for my next ettusais post!








Oh btw, i got a new phone!
Dumped my stupid ice cream phone and got myself a HTC magic.
Omg bloody Singtel made me wait 1 & a half hour to get the phone!
WTF? Spend money still must queue up like foreeeeever.

My new phone's still looking very naked..
I wanna go digimask it soon then BLING the whole phone!


IMG_0585

I love the new phone!
Cos my workplace has free wifi,
so i get to twitter/
FB..

IMG_0586

reply email/msn...

IMG_0587

IMG_0583

Read twilight ebook/read comics
/play silly games like.. POKE-A-MOLE all day!
Awesooooome, No more boring days at work!

Plus i have some new colleagues
and i'm having more fun at work nowadays~





Gonna blog about our 5th anniversary soooon.
Omg, looking at the foodie pictures makes me droooool!
Oh btw, check out haute urban, new and upcoming blogshop!
Lots of nice dresses and stuff,
Just click their banner on the left sider!

Gotta prepare to go out already!
Sayonara, Loves! (:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 50 mg half life - tramadol hcl 50 mg for migraines